Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Starting out

I have several family members and friends with blogs. They all have suggested I make one for myself, so here goes.
I am a proud Navy wife and mother of five. My husband and I have been married since February 23, 2008. I have a fifteen year old son James, 12 year old son Joseph, 11 year old daughter Sabrina, 3 year old son Jackson, and 1 year old son John Maverick.
As you can guess my days are pretty crazy and very busy.
We just moved to Virginia from Illinois. This is our second official move with the Navy. My husband is in his thirteenth year enlisted. It is not an easy life, but I love it.
We attend a very nice church and we are all very involved with it, It has been a great way for us to all come together.
Our interests are very wide ranging. We all love movies, games, and cooking. My children have been in the kitchen with me since birth.
That is my life in a nutshell. There are so many more details and daily excitements that I look forward to sharing with my blog in the future,
Thanks for reading!

Betsy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community. I am having a blast and I hope you will too. I am here to help if I can. Good Luck!!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete